Cut Back on Carbs
A diet full of processed foods can increase stress levels in our bodies. Unless you immediately channel all those carbohydrates into fuel, such as for a workout, they can easily turn into insulin and wreak havoc on our systems.
So, if your diet is fairly high in grains and sugar, consider cutting back and see how much it helps your stress levels. When you do cut back on carbohydrates, you’re bound to feel significantly less sluggish.
Just think about the last time you ate a generous portion of bread, and how you felt immediately afterward.
Plus, studies have shown that easing up on carbohydrates helps reduce your risk of getting diabetes.
Natural way to relieve stress
So, if you’re looking for a natural way to relieve stress, try slowly cutting back on carbohydrates by:
- Eliminate sweets, processed foods.
- Using lettuce instead of bread for your sandwiches.
- Replace your morning bagel with an egg-white omelet full of veggies.
- Purchase keto buns and bread substitutions.
- Replace sugary drinks with diet alternatives.
These are just a few suggestions on how you can easily cut back on carbohydrates for a healthier lifestyle.